Are you pregnant or planning to get pregnant?
Pregnancy is a blessing to all woman in the world. I was thankful that I have five wonderful kids that I gave birth thru normal delivery. I am bless but not all mothers are as bless as I am because there are those who encounter problems before or after they gave birth like high risk pregnancy.
I was invited to visit Dr. Jesus Delgado Hospital last January 16,2018 to learn about the new program of the hospital when it comes in promoting healthy pregnancy. The hospital has been know in championing mother care for 70 years
The Delgado Clinic introduces the Optimal Birth Outcome (OBO) program, a free three-day workshop that serves as the ultimate care, support and education system for moms-to-be designed to minimize or even eliminate congenital defect, premature birth, new-born infections, and other chronic complications for both mothers and children.
An Optimal Birth Outcome (OBO) is achieved when there is zero or reduced complications. The OBO program does this by providing added-value services in support of the foundational needs of every individual mother. No matter what level of physical or emotional health they mother comes in with, the goal of the program is to provide the best possible childbearing outcome for each mother and child.
Why join the OBO program?
The OBO program focuses on five aspects of health that are scientifically proven to have wide ranging effects for every pregnancy.
• Nutrition and Wellness- Delgado Clinic has localized the latest scientific nutrition information to support reduced negative birth outcomes, achieve optimum growth and development of the baby and provide a stable environment from which both mother and child may spring from.
• Biotransformation & Elimination of Toxicants- The advent of urbanization has surrounded mothers with multiple toxic elements that are often missed and unassessed. Pulling from the latest scientific evidence the OBO program equips mothers with the practical knowledge of avoiding and substituting today’s most commonly used harmful chemicals.
• Stress Management- Stress during pregnancy affects a child’s developing brain, metabolic system and body. Through the OBO stress mangament workshop mothers are taught the multiple ways of managing stress and its link to long term maternal and child diseases.
• Exercise in Pregnancy – Physical exercise is an activity that improves or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. Exercise during pregnancy is important and can help with some common discomforts of pregnancy and support the body for labor, delivery and life after delivery.
• Sleep Management- Establishing good sleep patterns during pregnancy is physically, psychologically and emotionally important. A good sleep pattern plays an important role in the preparation for birth, and protects the baby from the psychological stresses and strains of pregnancy.
Empowered by Johnson & Johnson, the First Time Mom Unit (FTMU) facility that caters to first time moms in their medical and hospital needs, and the Delgado Clinic’s Optimal Birth Outcome (OBO) program aims to deliver enriching workshops for the mother not only to give birth to a healthy baby, but also to be holistically healthy before, during, and after the pregnancy.
By signing onto the First Time Mom Unit (FTMU) and Optimal Birth Outcome (OBO) workshops, moms-to-be also become eligible to join on the “Bet on Your D-Day.” The exclusive contest created by the Delgado Clinic to give OBO participants more than just an educational reward but a chance to win discounts on their maternity packages and other amazing prizes.
The OBO program is scheduled to launch on January 20 followed by the succeeding workshops on January 27 and February 3, 2018 at the Delgado Clinic.
For more information on the OBO program, please visit the First Time Mom Unit of Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital located at 7 Kamuning Road, Diliman, Quezon City, or visit their website, http://www.jesusdelgadohospital.com/ and follow them on Facebook: Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital and Instagram: @delgadoclinicph
The program is free , so there’s no reason for you not to join
This program is open to all preganant moms outthere; be it a first timer or not
Hope that you check out the program for it will help you understand more about the things that we need to look out for to minimize the risk of high risk pregnancy