It was an amazing race and I was so happy to be part of the event.
I was talking about the recent launch of Uberhop where in Megaworld Lifestye Malls partners with Uber to bring convenience to commuters.
HOP in to your favorite shopping destination with the help of Uberhop just like what I did as I hop from Eastwood to Uptown BGC and finally to Venice Piazza. These are just few of the places you can use the Uberhop.
With Uberhop, you share the fare with other and you meet new friends along the way. You can also help lessen the number of cars on the road since there are fewer vehicles when you share the ride with other people who are going the same way as you do. Uberhop is safe, convenient, and an affordable transport option.
With the new pick-up and drop-off locations and for a flat fare of Php 50, Megaworld Lifestyle Malls are now more accessible with uberHOP.
Here are the Megaworld uberHOP routes:
6AM to 9AM
- Mcdo Ortigas Ave Ext Pasig to BPI Orchard Rd Eastwood City
- BPI Orchard Rd Eastwood City to Uptown Bonifacio 36th St
- MRT Ayala to Metrobank Upper McKinley Road
- LRT 2 Santolan to BPI Orchard Rd Eastwood
6PM to 9PM
- BPI Orchard Rd Eastwood City to Mcdo Ortigas Ave Ext Pasig
- BPI Orchard Rd, Eastwood City to LRT 2 Santolan
- Uptown Place Tower 2 to 711 One Orchard Road, Eastwood City
- Metrobank Upper Mckinley Road to MRT Ayala
To know more about uberHOP, please visit http://t.uber.com/hopMNL.