So Much More to Love!
Have you heard? The highly-anticipated food and lifestyle festival comes back last Saturday, 8th December to Bonifacio High Street! With a record high of over 100,000 showing up at last year’s TLC festival, fans certainly look forward to a freshly curated concept in 2018. This year, there were more brands, more excitement, and so much more to love as as DISCOVERY FESTIVAL returns, showcasing expanded portfolio – from food, travel, lifestyle, culture to adventure.
Animal Planet star, Amanda Giese discussed on how she rehabilitates and rehomes animals in Amanda To The Rescue, and there was a adopt a pet or two at the adoption booth in partnership with PAWS.
TLC star Whitney Thore still got the moves, some joined her for a dance workout as she celebrates female body positivity and self-love. There’s also the intense cook-off between mother-and-son pair Sherson and Ann Lian, and Anton Amoncio from Asian Food Channel; while the ever-bubbly Janet Hsieh returns to team up with gourmet personality Sarah Huang Benjamin to whip up a delectable salted egg dish together on stage!
Here’s what you missed at DISCOVERY FESTIVAL this year.
• There’s Discovery Channel’s Gas Monkey Garage and we got to check out lots of classic vintage cars
• Feeling plucky? There’s henna tattoo for your arm, with complete freedom granted to the artist
• beloved pet got a complimentary massage and check-up by by resident veterinarian at the Animal Planet booth
• TLC zone to provide latte art and attendees got to try their hand at making a watercolor Christmas card!
• Spruce up the holidays with HGTV with a handmade Christmas wreath, and attendeed come home with some unique décor finds at the artisanal Home Bazaar.
• You never got the hunger pangs, as Asian Food Channel has it covered with an array of mouth-watering bites guaranteed to delight all over the place
Admission is free and more details are available on http://www.discoveryfestival.net/.