All it takes are a few simple steps to enjoy a seamless online experience at home. Teen stars and phenomenal love team Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber – or Mayward as their adoring fans call them – know this all too well as they constantly connect with fans, friends and family on social media powered by PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi.
PLDT’s first ever prepaid broadband service, the PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi is available at all PLDT Stores and retailers nationwide for a one-time payment of only Php1,995 and comes with FREE 10GB valid for seven days. Because it’s prepaid, there is no lock-in period, monthly bill payment, or bill shock from uncontrolled data usage because you simply just load it when you need it.
As the face of PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi, Mayward now also take on a new exciting role of sharing their own experience to fans and customers so they can make the most of their PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi experience.
In their first of a series of PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi Techie Hacks videos, Mayward tackle a seemingly simple but in fact a popular and important question: What exactly should you do when you run out of Prepaid WiFi load but need to go back online asap to work on your assignment, keep up with friends online, stream your favorite series, or simply update your social media feed?
Here’s MayWard’s cheat sheet so you’d know the easy ways to load your PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi – and get back online right away:
• Save your PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi number located at the back of your device. This is the number you’ll use to reload so always keep it handy.
• Go to any PLDT and Smart load retailer—including your suking tindahan or the nearest 24/7 convenience store.
• Load up for as low as P50 to avail of Home Boost 50, which comes with 1.3GB (1GB + 300mb for Vimeo, Spinnr, Youtube) for 3 days. Keep in mind these other Home Boost promos when you choose your load amount: Home Boost 100 (3GB for 1 day), Home Boost 349 (10GB for 10 days) or Home Boost 599 (15GB for 30 days).
• Connect to PLDT Home Prepaid Wifi and Go to pldthome.com/homewifiload to check your load balance. Once your load has been credited to your account, you can now select a Home Boost promo. Important Tip: While you’re registered to Home Boost 50 and above and you still have balance, you can top it up with Home Boost 15 which gives you 1GB for 1 day for only Php15 – PLDT Home’s most affordable Internet offer!
• You can also transfer regular load from any Smart and TNT number using the format PASALOAD<space>PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi number<space>Amount and then send to 808.
• Once your regular load has been credited to your account, you can now buy a Home Boost load online by connecting to PLDT Home Prepaid Wifi and visiting the dashboard pldthome.com/homewifiload.
Again, don’t forget this important tip: While you’re registered to Home Boost 50 or any other Home Boost load and still have balance, you can top up with Home Boost 15, which gives you 1GB for 1 day at only P15 – PLDT Home’s most affordable internet offer!
Connect to PH’s fastest LTE network
Now that you’ve reloaded your PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi, you can enjoy all your favorite online activities powered by Smart LTE, the country’s fastest mobile Internet as certified by global Internet testing and analysis leader Ookla.
Designed especially for indoor use with its 700MHz frequency, the PLDT Home WiFi lets you connect up to five devices, such as phones, laptops and devices. As such, you’l find it easy to surf, stream, browse, play games or watch more MayWard videos, anywhere at home.
Watch out for MayWard’s next videos for more tips on how to maximize your PLDT Home Prepaid WiFi. Follow the official PLDT Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages for updates or visit pldthome.com/homewifi for more information.