I never thought that I would enjoy it, joining a group of new recruits by Teleperformance, we made an effort to Breakout from the interactive rooms at Breakout Manila located at Edsa Shangri-La Mall last Feb 16, 2019.
Teleperformance came up with a new program for their new recruits from Jan 2 to Mar 20, 2019
Breakout into your next big career!
Apply and be hired and get to play a high-stakes Breakout adventure with us!
Breakout, the latest urban adventure, is an interactive game where you need to find clues and solve logic puzzles inside a room while handling unexpected twists and turns brought about by uniquely crafted thematic elements. The goal is to escape the room in 45 minutes.
You get to be part of a team who will have to PLAN as a team, SOLVE puzzles collaboratively in order to ESCAPE before time expires.
Experience the adventure and win the chance to enter the Grand Finals with a bounty of up to Php 250,000 Lazada credit at stake.
Work smart, play smart! Are you up to the challenge?
1. This is a nationwide promo open to all successfully hired applicants who will begin training from January 2 until March 20, 2019.
2. There will be monthly e-raffle sessions to choose participants for the Breakout pocket events/pop-up events each month. Metro Manila participants will join pocket events in Breakout branches, while Cebu and Davao participants will have pop-up events in their locality. These pocket events/pop-up events will serve as the Qualifying Rounds where teams will be ranked and the top ranking teams will get to enter the Grand Finals.
Schedule of Monthly Qualifying Rounds:
• January 26 Luzon: Shangrila Mall and SM North EDSA VisMin: Cebu IT Park
• January 30 VisMin: Davao Station 8
• February 2 Luzon: Alabang Town Center
• February 16 Luzon: Shangrila Mall
• March 9 Luzon: SM North EDSA VisMin: Cebu IT Park
• March 16 VisMin: Davao Station 8
• March 23 Luzon: Alabang Town Center
3. Breakout participants will be notified through CCMS communication, email and mobile. Only those with ACTIVE status in CCMS before the start of each event will be confirmed for participation. The right to participate as Breakout contestant is non-transferable.
4. For both Qualifiers and Grand Finals, individuals will be assigned to their teams by Breakout Officials and will play the game as part of a team.
5. The Breakout Officials will determine the team rankings which will be duly reported to Teleperformance Philippines’ Breakout Project Team.
6. The Grand Finals will be held on March 30th at Eton Centris and March 23rd at Avida Towers Cebu IT Park, with Grand Winners to be declared from each event.
7. Aside from the grand prizes, the Finals feature exciting prizes for every stage the team finishes successfully.
8. Should disputes arise in the implementation of this promo, the decision of the SVP for Human Capital Resource Management or Teleperformance Philippines Managing Director is deemed final.